Discover Opportunity Worldwide
ScienceVier is a leading scientific research publishing and conference organizing body in Canada. At ScienceVier, our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work – and we are proud to have been named one of Canada’s Top Employers as well as one of the Best Workplaces. ScienceVier is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals, and to do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, disability, age or any other protected classification.
The company is now selecting Research and Corporate Relation Managers (RCRM) from all around the world. The RCRM will work as a representative of ScienceVier Canada.
Research and Corporate Relation Manager (RCRM)
- Strategize and develop scientific journals
- Collection and submission of research articles
- Develop institutional relationship and to motivate them for affiliation with ScienceVier
- Conferences, events and workshops management
- Education and learning programs management
- Research and publishing development plans
- Represent ScienceVier in the designated country
- To satisfy the affiliated personnel
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners;Discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Academic qualification minimum M.Phil./PhD
- Must hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience at academics or corporate Relations
- Strong knowledge on research publications
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong corporate/academics affiliation
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with serious work ethic
- Full time/Part time
- Directly reported to head office “ScienceVier Canada”
- Basic salary will be released upon a minimum target of 10 research articles
Submission for ScienceVier journals on monthly basis.
Interested candidates may submit their CV along with assessment form at email@example.com