We are pleased to invite you to participate in one day workshop on
“Industry-Academia Alliance (Problem Solving Through Research and development)
which will be held in Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industry Peshawar on May 22, 2017
Universities are widely viewed by the world as an economic engine that can positively contribute to a country’s growth in addition to its primary role as a center for knowledge. Pakistan has many world-class universities, producing high quality research but the challenge lies in how to transform this research into socio-economic well-being, which can best be achieved by creating strong bonding between knowledge creator and knowledge consumers.
- To identify the major industrial problems and to address these issues under expert advice of scientific community
- To improve the resources efficiency by implementing innovation
- Networking and knowledge sharing among scientists, researchers and industry experts
- The generation, acquisition, and adoption of knowledge (innovation and technology transfer), and the promotion of entrepreneurship (start-ups and spin-offs)
- To exploit synergies and complementarities of scientific and technological capabilities
- Career development and capacity building of individuals
- To implement best managerial practices at industrial level
- To maximize industrial productivity through scheduled training and practices
This event is in collaboration with
Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industry Peshawar Pakistan.
“One Day Workshop on Industry-Academia Alliance (Problem Solving Through Research and development)” on May 22, 2017.
Find attachment of Registration form on this page.
Submit registration form at email@example.com